2016 Grand Prairie Main Street Fest
The Grand Prairie Main Street Fest is a family-friendly outdoor event held in the heart of Grand Prairie’s downtown business district. The event will feature live music, live entertainment, carnival rides, arts & crafts, food & beer gardens, a KidZone presented by the US Army, and more.
- Headline Music Acts: Cody Canada and The Departed (10 pm on Friday); Granger Smith, featuring Earl Dibbles, Jr. (10 pm on Saturday); Los Lobos (6 pm Sunday)
- XPOGO Stunt Show (Saturday and Sunday)
- Grand Prairie Farmer’s Market (Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm)
- Kids Celebration Family Game Show (Saturday)
- Get Fit 5K Fun Run (Saturday)
Pets on a leash are welcome. Wheelchair accessible. The carnival and food and beverage areas require an admission fee or purchase of product.