2016 Texas Rangers Fan Fest
The 2016 Texas Rangers Fan Fest, presented by AT&T, will feature autograph sessions with current Texas Rangers players and coaches with individuals signing in the Capital One Club, Hyundai Club, Jack Daniel’s Club, and Texas Rangers Hall of Fame (3rd floor).
Other highlights of the 2016 Texas Rangers Fan Fest:
- Interactive Question & Answer sessions with Rangers executives, players and announcers in the Rangers Hall of Fame (1st floor)
- On-field events to include running the bases and photo opportunities (weather permitting).
- Pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics conducted by Rangers coaches and alumni
- Free tours of the Rangers clubhouse and dugout
- Free play in the Rangers Kids Zone
- Photo stage with current and former Rangers players
- Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
- Food and beverages on sale at The Short Stop Grill, Captain Morgan Club, and other ballpark concession stands
- Merchandise on sale at Globe Life Park Gift Shop locations.
In addition, 2016 Texas Rangers season ticket and mini-plan packages will be on sale.