2017 Momentum Conference
The Momentum Conference is Dallas’ largest unconference dedicated to ideas, diversity and the power of community. Historically, February has always been a month of remembrance and reflection as we celebrate the past achievements of African Americans during Black History Month. The Momentum Conference introduces a new February tradition that will not only honor our past but celebrate the future, too.
An evening of ideas, conversation and collaboration, the Momentum Conference brings together college students, young professionals and the business community together for an unforgettable event. Each event track will challenge you to ask questions, share ideas and explore new perspectives:
- Innovation Lab: Mix and mingle with DFW companies making an impact. Featuring DJ Christy Ray
- The Exchange: Share ideas, voice your opinion on today’s hottest topics with other attendees.
- Ideas That Inspire: Eight dynamic millennial influencers. Eight powerful ideas.
- Leadership Roundtable: An up close and personal conversation with four incredible thought leaders, powered by attendees.
- Networking Salon: Keep the conversation, ideas and cocktails (mocktails if you are under 21) flowing in the post-event salon.