40th Annual Lakewood Home Festival
The homes showcased on the 40th Annual Lakewood Home Festival celebrate diverse designs, styles and architectures, lending to the charm and character of this treasured East Dallas neighborhood, which has earned its place in Dallas history.
This year’s Explore Lakewood theme spotlights homes that accentuate breathtaking interiors while bringing the outside in, drawing attention to the mature trees, rolling hills and creek views that have made this neighborhood a sought-after oasis. The tour provides the perfect opportunity to see historical architecture and the latest design trends while demonstrating ways in which some homeowners have brought the natural beauty of their surroundings into their homes.
Featured homes include:
- 6521 Bob O Link Dr. - a vintage Dutch Colonial home built in 1941 on an oversized lot
- 7208 Dominique Dr. - a stately Southern Luxe Farmhouse built on a double lot in 2016
- 6935 Lakeshore Dr. - a classic Dutch Colonial Revival atop a rolling hill in the heart of Lakewood
- 8 Nonesuch Rd. - a traditional, two-story home built in 1997 surrounded by large, enduring trees on land that once belonged to retail icon Stanley Marcus of Neiman Marcus.
- 6723 Sunnyland Ln. - an unimposing, sleek-lined, modern home nestled in the trees and sits on 10 acres of prime Lakewood Real Estate