Bryan's House presents Pathways to Inclusion Luncheon
Bryan's House presents Pathways to Inclusion Luncheon, featuring an emcee-led discussion that will feature a unique perspective from a global leader panelist who is a mother of a child with special needs to a leader taking extraordinary measures to serve and hire those with special needs in the workplace.
- John McGill, Founder & Partner Alternate Route Marketing Agency
- Kelly Burton, Human Resources Global Benefits AT&T
- Gerry Mecca, Former CIO Keurig/Dr. Pepper & Founder EKG
- Richard Margolin, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder Robokind
- Laura Ramirez, Director Diversity & Inclusion Specialist Ericsson
- Hiren Shukla, Automation & Innovation Neuro-Diverse CoE Leader Ernst & Young
- Tracy Picon, Sr. Director Healthcare Industry Executive Strategist Microsoft
Bryan’s House is the local early intervention catalyst to serve at-risk children with special medical and educational needs, and their families in NT.