Campisi’s presents LangeTwins Family-Style Wine Dinner
The original Campisi’s Restaurant and Egyptian Lounge on Mockingbird Lane will pair its classic dishes with LangeTwins wines for an evening benefiting The Nancy Lieberman Charities Dallas Strong Dream Courts.
LangeTwins Family Winery and Vineyards owners Randall and Charlene Lange will walk guests through four courses of Campisi’s favorites paired with their LangeTwins Estate and Caricature wines. 100 percent of the proceeds will go directly to building Dallas Strong Dream Courts.
The menu will include:
- Welcome: Signature Pizza Slices/Caricature Red Wine or Chardonnay
- 1st Course: Baked Artichoke Hearts & Italian Style Crab Claws/LangeTwins Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- 2nd Course: House Salad & Joe’s Toast/LangeTwins Estate Sangiovese Rosé
- 3rd Course: Steak with Mushroom Butter Sauce, Breaded Chicken Picatta & Angel Hair Pasta/LangeTwins Estate Chardonnay and LangeTwinsSteak with Mushroom Butter Sauce, Breaded Chicken Picatta & Angel Hair Pasta/LangeTwins Estate Chardonnay and LangeTwins Centennial Zinfandel
- 4th Course: Mini Cheesecake and Tiramisu/LangeTwins Moscato and Coffee
Seating is limited and reservations are required. For reservations, email email@example.com or call 469-816-4422.