Cara Mia Theatre Company presents Community Forum: Healing and Reconciliation in Dallas
In the wake of the recent tragedies in downtown Dallas on July 7, 1916, Cara Mia Theatre offers a community conversation on Healing and Reconciliation, led by a panel of law enforcement officers, community activists, religious leaders, and human rights advocates.
Panel moderator Rebecca Aguilar, an award-winning journalist, will engage the panelists in a sorely needed and thoughtful discourse.
- Ron Pinkston, President Dallas Police Association
- Ericka Ventura, Leadership Representative, Dallas Area Interfaith
- Rick Haleperin, Director, SMU Human Rights Institute
- Jesse Flores, Chief Deputy, Dallas County Sheriff’s Department
- Shelly Knight, Captain, Dallas County Sheriff’s Department
- Sara Mokuria, Co-Founder, Mothers Against Police Brutality
- Brianna Brown, Dallas County Director, Texas Organizing Project
- Michael Mata, Vice Chairman, Assist the Officer Foundation