Dallas Designing Dreams 10th Anniversary
Dallas Designing Dreams, a creative collective that today caters to creative types from 3 years old to 83, opened its doors 10 years ago at South Side on Lamar as a hub for aspiring artists, designers, and entrepreneurs.
Dallas Designing Dreams will hold an anniversary celebration and first fundraiser. The 10 for 10 Event is an opportunity to be inspired by local entrepreneurs who are following their dreams, including:
- Zion Pullman, a 14-year-old animator
- Kierra Freeman, a 14-year-old fashion designer
- Jeraldine Dennis, a 70+ year old leather accessory designer
- Whitney Mitchell, a fashion designer who is a quadruple amputee
- James Belton, Cheryl Austin, a visual artist with autism
- Muralists Ponchaveli
- Walter Johnson, Jr, multimedia visual artist
The celebration will include many individuals who have been touched by the Dallas Designing Dreams footprint over the last 10 years, and raising funds to support the shop’s next 10 years.