Dallas Farmers Market Friends presents Dallas Downtown Hoedown
The Dallas Farmers Market Friends will present the talents of some of the city’s top chefs and food artisans, accompanied by luscious libations, live music, and lots of dancing, in a night of celebration of the Dallas Farmers Market and the amazing farmers and vendors that help to build a vibrant downtown Dallas community.
100 percent of funds raised go to supporting the efforts of The Dallas Farmers Market Friends, a 501c3 dedicated to encouraging local food connections and supporting the Farmers Market as a place of economic development, community building and education.
Participating chefs will include:
- Andrew Dilda, Independent Bar & Kitchen
- Anastacia Quinones, Oddfellows
- Chad Houser, Cafe Momentum
- Estevan Galindo, Hattie's
- Mark Wootton, Garden Cafe
- Misti Norris, Small Brewpub
- Scott Tobey, Origins Cafe
- T. Rex Pickles
- Texas Honeybee Guild
- Ain't No Mo Butter Cakes
- The Proper Baking Co.
- Bellatrino Pizzeria
- Doc Popcorn
- Granny's Sweet Treats
- Texas Toffee Queen
- Specialty Tito's Cocktails by Trucky and Spirit Elite
- Four Corners Brewing
- Noble Rey Brewing
- Franconia Brewing Co.
- Brian Lynn Jones and the Misfit Cowboys