Dallas Historical Society’s Awards for Excellence
The Awards for Excellence in Community Service are presented on behalf of the Dallas Historical Society to the designated recipients who are deserving of recognition for their generosity of spirit, civic leadership and ability to encourage community-wide participation in a particular phase of the growth of the city. Honorees include the following:
- Arts Leadership – Giselle “Gigi” Antoni
- Business – Richard Eiseman, Jr.
- Creative Arts – Bill Booziotis
- Education – Margaret “Marnie” Wildenthal
- Health/Sciences-Medicine – Robert W. Haley, M.D.
- Humanities – The Reverend Dr. Ronald E. Jones
- Humanities/History – Cynthia Salzman Mondell and Allen Mondell
- Philanthropy – Gerald Ford
- Sports Leadership – Tim Brown
- Volunteer Community Leadership – Vikki J. Martin and the Ferguson Road Initiative
- Jubilee History Makers – Matrice and Ron Kirk.