Fall 2014 CultureMap Social
It's that time of the year. The weather is cooling off and fall party season is here. You're looking good. You're feeling good. So go ahead and save the date for our first Social of the season.
On Wednesday, October 22, we'll take over 129 Leslie for what promises to be our biggest and best Social yet. Here are all the fabulous details:
- Stop by the Cointreau Garden to learn how to customize your own Cointreau Rickey
- Visit Belk's Pop Up Shop to find out why it is Dallas' hottest new shopping destination carrying brands including Trina Turk, Kate Spade, Laura Mercier and more. Get a five minute make up touch up and other fabulous goodies
- Learn how your next date night can be courtesy of Lincoln Motor Company
- Mix and mingle with our gorgeous guests and you could take home a treat from Post Properties
- Must Have Swag: The first 100 ladies will take home a chic ring from All The Wire and the first 100 guys will take home dapper pocket squares from Quixotic
- Plus, bites by Villa-O (stay tuned for more info on the afterparty) and tunes by DJ John Fuller
For this Social, we're proud to partner with Circle Five Seven, Dallas Regional Chamber Young Professionals and Downtown Dallas, Inc. Because it's cool to get involved in the community, y'all. Tickets are $20 and include bites, beverages and valet. Get yours before they are gone!