FT33 presents 2016 Guest Chef Series
FT33 and Chef/Owner Matt McCallister will host a handful of progressive chefs, each with their own distinctive style, in the FT33 kitchen for a night dedicated to celebrating the melding of their menus. The 2016 lineup includes James Beard Award winners, Food & Wine Best New Chefs, chefs from Bon Appétit Top 10 Best New Restaurants, and more.
The February 2016 collaboration will take place on the fourth Monday of the month, and all subsequent guest chef dinners will take place on the third Monday of each month. Each dinner features an eight course menu with optional wine pairings.
- February 29: Chef Colin Stringer | Nonesuch
- March 21: Chef Jesse Griffiths | Dai Due
- April 18: Chef Yehuda Sichel | Abe Fisher
- May 16: Chef Ari Taymor | alma
- June 20: Chef Tony Maws | Craigie on Main, The Kirkland Tap & Trotter
- July 18: Chef Justin Severino | Cure
- August 15: Chef Tom McNaughton | Ne Timeas Restaurant Group
- September 19: Chef Jonathan Brooks | Milktooth
- October 17: Chef Michael Gulotta | MOPHO
- November 21: Chef Gerard Craft | Niche Food Group
- December 19: Chef Erik Bruner-Yang | Toki Underground, Maketto, Honeycomb