Garden Cafe presents Tree Feast
Tree Feast is a feast for the foodies, benefiting Dallas nonprofit RETREET to help replant and bring plant life back to recent disaster area of Rowlett. Eight chefs will come together for one extraordinary night to serve seven courses or small plates for 75 guests-only.
Every dish will highlight ingredients that come from trees. Disasters make people realize the true value of trees because, once they are gone, trees are not easily replaced. Tree Feaast, a meal that celebrates the many foods we receive from trees, will parallel that perspective.
The event will feature an all-star lineup of Dallas’ culinary talent:
- Chef Ben Starr, FRANK
- Chefs Eric Dreyer & Justin Box, Fearing's at The Ritz-Carlton
- Chefs Mark Wootton & Scott Tobey, Garden Café
- Chef Troy Gardner, V-Eats Modern Vegan at Trinity Groves
- Chef Daniel Avazpour, Artist Sustainability Project
- Chef Mateo Roberson, Traditional Thai....