The Gatehouse presents Get in the Game Luncheon
The Dallas Cowboys and the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation will underwrite the annual Gatehouse Get in the Game luncheon to raise support for women who need a hand-up and are leaving domestic violence or a crisis in North Texas.
The Get in the Game event will feature notable local influencers and community members including a panel of Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champions who will advocate for a hand up to those who need it most:
• Event Emcee – NBC 5 Anchor Deborah Ferguson
• Cowboys Ambassador — Dallas Cowboys Executive Vice President Charlotte Jones Anderson
• Moderator – Dallas Cowboys Radio Network Analyst Babe Laufenberg
• Keynote – Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champion Drew Pearson
• Keynote – Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl Champion Roger Staubach
• Keynote – Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champion Roger Lilly
Attendees will also have the opportunity to bid on silent and live auction items including an exclusive Dallas Cowboys experience where the winner and one guest will fly on the team charter plane, stay in the team hotel and watch the game from a suite. Non-attendees can bid on this silent auction item and more via the event website.
The Gatehouse is a supportive living community where women and children in crisis can discover new paths for permanent change and break cycles of poverty and abuse.