2017 Grand Prairie Main Street Fest
Grand Prairie Main Street Fest is a free, family-friendly outdoor event held in the heart of Grand Prairie’s downtown business district. The event will feature live music, live entertainment, carnival rides, arts and crafts vendors, food and beer gardens, a KidZone, the Grand Prairie Farmers Market and more.
2017 Highlights include:
- Headline Acts: Pat Green (Friday), Reckless Kelly (Saturday), La Mafia (Sunday).
- KidZone: Face painting, games, live entertainment.
- Farmer’s Market: Stock up on locally-grown fruits and vegetables, plants, salsas, eggs, honey and more.
- ZuZu African Acrobats: Tumbling, contortion, dance, human pyramids, and juggling by a troupe of world-renowned African artists.
- Carnival featuring 14 rides. Friday is $15 “All You Can Ride Night.”