Oral Fixation presents Best of Season 5
Dallas’ storytelling series for adults, Oral Fixation (An Obsession With True Life Tales), presents its annual Best Of event. These juicy personal stories represent the very best true, personal storytelling Dallas has to offer.
- Starting off with Push The Envelope, stellar writer Donald Griswold shares his poignant tale of how becoming a father to an adopted Russian daughter changed his life forever.
- Comedian extraordinaire Hal Karp hits us right on the funny bone with his wild adventure tale of being In The Doghouse.
- Stepmom Sally Salas divulges the delicacies of being a third parent in her powerful piece for Too Many Cooks.
- Stunner Nicole Fillion-Robin reimagines the phrase Partner In Crime with her visceral recounting of how a Tinder date turned into domestic abuse.
- When Anna Lassiter signed up for Teach for America, she didn’t realize that sometimes teaching would feel like “Pulling Teeth.”
- And Jacob Longoria brings it all home with a rollicking birthday-gone-wrong tale with his season finale gut-buster, Icing On The Cake.