Oral Fixation presents Too Many Cooks
Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales) will present their holiday offering, Too Many Cooks. This sweet and funny show touches on the varying dynamics of sharing a kitchen as a metaphor for life.
- Avoiding PE class, Paste Magazine assistant food editor Amy McCarthy stumbles upon a love for the culinary arts.
- Caught in a flood, Lara Laschen learns that maybe handling a crisis solo ain't so bad.
- Pints & Quarts general manager Maria Fisher takes us back to her teen years working with some crazy cooks in her parents’ restaurant.
- Bronx born-and-bred Michael Serrapica reveals how Italians do Thanksgiving.
- As a stepmother from a vastly different cultural background as her husband’s family, Sally Salas must find a way to reconcile their conflicting approaches to raising her beloved stepdaughter.
- Funnyman Jim Kuenzer returns with a spontaneous college road trip tale highlighting just how clueless a gang of coeds can be.