Savor Gastropub presents Gaja Wine Pairing Dinner
Savor Gastropub will host an exclusive Tuscan wine event featuring Gaja Winery. This six-course dinner will feature delicious offerings, including Ahi Tuna Crudo, Housemade Pappardelle with Ragu Alla Bolognese and Bistecca Alla Fiorentina, all paired with Gaja Winery wine.
Gaja Winery was founded by Giovanni Gaja in 1859 and is owned and operated by five generations of the Gaja family. The winery owns 250 acres of vineyards in Piedmont, located in the Barbaresco and the Barolo districts of Italy. Since its inception, the Gaja Winery has continuously evolved in ways that have always focused on meticulous care of and attention to the quality of its wines.
- First Course: Ahi Tuna Crudo, Citrus Curd, Calabrian Chili, Black Olive, Fennel Pollen | Paired with Ca’Marcanda Vistamare 14’
- Second Course: Beet and Persimmon "Carpaccio" Goats Milk Ricotta, Watercress, Pistachio Dust | Paired with Gaja Alteni di Brassica 12’
- Third Course: Italian Sausage and White Bean Stufato | Paired with Gaja Pieve Santa Restituta Brunello ‘Rennina’ 11’
- Fourth Course: Housemade Pappardelle with Ragu Alla Bolognese, Parmigianno Reggiano | Paired with Gaja Sori Tildin 11’
- Fifth Course: “Bistecca Alla Fiorentina" American Wagyu, Dressed Arugula Salad, Charred Lemon | Paired with Gaja Darmagi 10’
- Sixth Course: Special dessert by pastry chef, Julie Vorce | Paired with Gaja Grappa Sperss
Reservations are required as seating is limited.