Schultz Airshows presents Denton Airshow
Denton Airshow features fly-ins and is open to the public. World War II antique aircraft, aerobatic maneuvers, and experimental and vintage aircraft will be on display. Booths and concessions will be available along with a Children’s Pavilion with bounce houses.
The non-profit Denton Air Fair, Inc., showcases aviation in Denton through the production of the annual Denton Airshow. This family-friendly event raises public awareness of the Denton Airport and its tenant businesses while promoting the history and entertainment of flying.
Performers included in this year’s event:
- Cold War Air Museum MI-24 Hind
- Dave Honaker, Pitts S2C Aerobatics
- Texas Twisters T-34 Flight Team
- Falcon Flight RV-8s (8-ship) Formation Flight Team
- Russell Husbands, Decathlon Aerobatics
- Falcon Aerobatic Flight RV-8s (2-ship)
- Dave Leedom, RV Aerobatics
- Kate Kyer in her Pitts S2