Sevy's Grill presents Wine Dinner featuring Miner Family Vineyards
Sevy’s Grill welcomes vintner Dave Miner, of Miner Family Vineyards in Napa, to their monthly Wine and Food Dinner.
Sevy’s Grill will present a one-time-only, four course menu for the evening, paired with wines especially selected by Dave to compliment each course. A truly wonderful evening to listen and learn about his wonderful wines and wine-making techniques.
- Candied Duroc Pork Jowl, White Cheddar Grits Waffle, Chipotle Pork Fat Syrup, & Chive Puree
- Chardonnay, Wild Yeast, Napa Valley 2013
- Bay of Fundy Salmon Fillet, Leeks and Button Mushrooms wrapped in a Buttermilk Crepe over Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes and Vegetables with a Saffron Aoli and Crab Bechamel
- Pinot Noir, Gary's Vineyard, Santa Lucia Highlands 2013
- Coffee & Ancho Rubbed Kobe Beef Brisket, White Bean Cassoulet, Homemade Fennel and Sage Kielbasa, Apple and Carrot Slaw, Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Merlot, Stagecoach Vineyard, Napa Valley 2012
- Rosewood Ranches Flat Iron Steak, Butternut Squash Risotto, Grilled Broccolini, Romesco, Bleu Cheese Butter and a Sundried Cherry Balsamic Sauce
- The Oracle, Napa Valley 2012
- Dark Chocolate Pot de Crème with Espresso Glazed, Bomboloni Peanut Butter Crème Anglaise and Macerated Berries
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Emily’s Cuvee, Napa Valley 2013