Sixty Vines presents Terrazas De Los Andes Wine Dinner
Gonzalo Carrasco, winemaker at Terrazas de los Andes, will guide guests through a five-course meal paired with wine selected from his winery to complement each dish.
The special prix fixe menu features:
- Chicken Liver Mousse Lacquered Hot Quail Wings – blue cheese crumbles, micro celery and carrot salad paired with Torrontes Reserva, High Altitude Vineyards
- Fire Roasted Cremoso and Stone Fruit Salad – watercress, arugula, radicchio, toasted almonds and sherry vinaigrette paired with Chardonnay Reserva, Valle De Uco
- Cabernet Braised Rabbit Agnolotti – brown butter and corn puree, blistered cherry tomatoes, ricotta salata and crisped basil paired with Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva
- Chimichurri Roasted A Bar N Ranch Wagyu Bavette – charred root vegetables and vincotto paired with Malbec, Single Vineyard ‘Las Compuertas’
- Dark Chocolate and Bush Berry Empanada – red wine gastrique paired with Cabernet Sauvignon, Single Vineyard ‘Los Aromos’