TWO x TWO First Look
First Look with Tory Burch Watches for Fossil® Group, held at The Rachofsky House, is a preview for the TWO x TWO for AIDS and Art gala and contemporary art auction.
Art-lover, international style icon and Buro 24/7 fashion blogger Nasiba Hartland-Mackie is hosting the event as the First Look Chair. Party planner extraordinaire Todd Fiscus of TODD Events will be creating the First Look scene to reflect the heyday of the infamous Rat Pack. The ever-popular, ultimate music curator DJ Lucy Wrubel will rock the tunes, while the outrageous and outrageously-talented Chad Michaels, winner of RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race, will entertain the guests.
The culinary part of the evening has been created and donated by Lombardi Family Concepts with the menu reflecting the Rat Pack theme. Perfectly complementing the delicious bites, longtime TWO x TWO sponsor Belvedere Vodka will provide iconic drinks.
VIPs scheduled to attend Thursday night’s First Look preview party include:
- Cindy and Howard Rachofsky – TWO x TWO for AIDS and Art hosts
- Wade Guyton – TWO x TWO for AIDS and Art 2013 honoree artist
- Nasiba Hartland-Mackie – First Look Chair and her husband, Thomas Hartland-Mackie
- Lisa and John Runyon – TWO x TWO for AIDS and Art Gala Chairs
- Melissa Meeks Ireland – TWO x TWO for AIDS and Art Director
- Maxwell Anderson – DMA Director
- Kevin Frost – CEO, amfAR
- Jennifer and John Eagle – Aston Martin – Gold Sponsor