Whiskey Cake presents Farmers Market
In celebration of the lasting relationships that Whiskey Cake has cultivated through the years with several local vendors, the Plano restaurant is hosting its very own Farmers Market. The event will feature complimentary food and beverage samples crafted by the people who make Whiskey Cake’s menu so fresh and delicious.
Some of the local vendors that will be at the market include:
- Lost Ruby Ranch – goat cheese farmer
- VomFASS – oil, vinegar & more
- Sweetly Recycled – sustainable candle producer
- Pasquale’s NY Style Bread – artisan bread company
- Summer Moon Coffee – café and coffee distributer
- Little Orchard Pecans – beauty products made from all natural pecans
- Everett and Elaine – boutique featuring baked goods with local pecans
- Unlawful Assembly – Legacy Hall brewery
- La Esparza Farms – produce farmer
- Benziger Winery – environmentally focused winery
- Operation Kindness – largest no-kill shelter in North Texas
In addition to a wide array of tasty food and drinks, the Farmers Market will have live music, face painting, raffle prizes, yard games and adoptable furry friends. Whiskey Cake will also be offering $5 Old Fashioneds in the restaurant.