Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar presents New Year's Eve Wine Dinner
Whiskey Cake is hosting an exclusive five-course dinner paired with hard-to-find, fine wine from Pioneer Wine. Guests will begin with Rye Whiskey Torchon paired with Rivarose Brut Rosé NV. The prix fixe menu continues with an assortment of couplings, including:
- Lobster, Shrimp and Clam Bouillabaisse Shooter paired with Rivarose Brut Rose NV, Provence, France
- Brûléed Scallop Carpaccio paired with Cabert Pinot Grigio 2016, Fruili-Venezia Guilia, Italy
- Rye Whiskey Torchon de Foie Gras paired with Disruption Red Blend 2014, Columbia Valley, Washington
- Maple Grilled Lamb T-Bone paired with Bila Haut by M. Chapoutier 2015, Cotes du Roussillon, France
- Black Garlic Butter Smothered Bison Ribeye paired with Lucas & Lewellen Vineyards Cabernet Franc 2013, Santa Barbara, California
End 2017 on a sweet note with a Port Wine Poached Baby Pear paired with JCB by Jean-Charles Boisset, Cremant de Bourgogne Brut NO. 21 NV. In addition to the wine pairing dinner, Whiskey Cake is hosting a one-of-a-kind New Year’s Eve party with a variety of celebratory food and drink specials, including $5 Old Fashioned’s and $5 French 75’s.
Raise a glass when the clock strikes midnight during Whiskey Cake’s complimentary champagne toast and take home memorable party favors with pictures taken in the photo booth. The Texas duo, DJ & Brandy, will perform classic and fun renditions of popular songs live from 9:45 pm to 12:45 am.