Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Dallas coffee shop is crowned the most beautiful in Texas. International design authority Architectural Digest has selected the most beautiful coffee shop in each state, and it's a Dallas location of an Austin brand that takes the crown in Texas.
2. Dallas Italian restaurant closes and there go the unlimited mimosas. A Dallas Italian restaurant that became best known for its enticing brunch has closed. Villa-O, which did Italian food on Knox Street for eight years, closed on January 21.
3. 7 epic spring charity events Dallas young professionals must attend. The Dallas young professional scene is always busy. But spring seems to be when the twentysomethings and thirtysomethings step it up into high gear. Here are the seven events that everyone is talking about for spring 2018.
4. Former Cowboys head coach puts his Dallas mansion in play for $2.95 million. Former Dallas Cowboys coach Wade Phillips is looking to trade his Preston Hollow estate to another team: His mansion at 6115 Norway Rd. has hit the market for $2.95 million.
5. Bride and groom shower guests with fun at spring Dallas Arboretum wedding. The love story of Sarah Fickes and Matthew Cobb was more than a decade in the making. They married May 17, 2017, at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden in a celebration full of family and fun.