Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. DART adds Deep Ellum to freebie downtown Dallas bus service. The free D-Link bus route that circulates around downtown Dallas is being extended to the edge of Deep Ellum, giving downtown Dallas denizens a bigger free ride.
2. Brunch goes next-level extravagant and more Dallas restaurant news. Brunch has gone bold in Dallas, Starbucks has two new nondairy beverages, and renovation fever has overtaken local restaurants. Here's what's happening in Dallas dining news.
3. Dallas indie restaurant kicks up comfort food with trendy touches. A former Mooyah burgers location in a chi-chi North Dallas neighborhood will make way for a new, original fast-casual restaurant with sandwiches and craft beer.
4. 7 best spring charity events every young Dallasite should attend. Doing good in Dallas is also fun if you're a young professional — especially with this guide to the most charitable YP events of the spring season.
5. Ramen step aside for first udon noodle restaurant opening north of Dallas. Dallas' noodle scene already has some strong players, but it's about to get another with Ikigai Udon, a Japanese noodle bar opening in Plano this spring at 8245 Preston Rd.