Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Johnny Cash exclusive album stream. The only thing better than classic Johnny Cash is lost Johnny Cash. The Guardian has an exclusive (and free) stream of Cash's lost album "Out Among the Stars."
2. The nun competing on Italy's version of The Voice is officially knocking it out of the park. The blind audition format lends itself to surprises, and perhaps none has been as satisfying as Sister Cristina from Milan. The rocking nun got every judge to turn around.
3. The story of Michigan State star Adreian Payne and Princess Lacey is bigger than basketball. In March, NCAA basketball is king. But Princess Lacey outshines all the upsets, buzzer beaters and Cinderella stories. Watch this now, and grab a tissue.
4. How one woman won a second straight trip to the Final Four. For most people, winning a nationwide contest to attend the Final Four would be a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence. As Deadspin reports, however, it's just another March for this contest-savvy LA woman.
5. Cruelest teacher ever spoils Game of Thrones for students as punishment. Chalk this up to creative classroom management. One Belgian teacher decided to use his knowledge of Westeros to silence his unruly students. He threatened to write down the names of dead characters on the board if the class didn't quiet down.