Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. NFL Hall of Famer gives up Dallas penthouse with private pool for $4.8 million. Former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders is making real estate moves again, and those looking to soak in the celeb's style a little closer to Dallas can now put in an offer on his penthouse at the Uptown high-rise Azure.
2. New Dallas bar near downtown has all the right stuff: beer and patio. A successful Houston-based neighborhood bar chain has found a dynamite location in Dallas, where it will open a branch in spring 2016. Called Little Woodrow's, it will reside near downtown Dallas at 3300 Ross Ave.
3. Richardson shopping center sprouts fresh upgrade with new market. A Dallas-area farmers market group has big plans for expansion, beginning with a new venue in Richardson. The Four Seasons Markets group is launching the Belt Line Farmers Market, a new outdoor market at Dal-Rich Towne Square.
4. Explosive growth results in almost 400 new Dallas-Fort Worth residents per day. According to the most recent numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau, Texas has added more new residents than any other state in the country. Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington added 144,704 people — about 396 new residents per day.
5. This Dallas chocolatier qualifies as best in the world. This is some sweet news: Dallas' own Kate Weiser Chocolate has been named one of the best chocolatiers in the world by Condé Nast Traveler.