Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Anthony Bourdain cuts through Dallas on unapologetic new tour. Unfiltered TV host and best-selling author Anthony Bourdain is on the road again, this time for his Close to the Bone tour. Of the 10 cities on his list, three are in Texas, including a Dallas stop on July 10 at the Majestic Theatre.
2. What a Dallas home near Greenville Avenue looks like at 7 price points. Dallas remains one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and one area in particular can’t list homes fast enough: East Dallas, especially the streets off Lower Greenville Avenue. Seven listings at as many price points show what the good life looks like in this happening neighborhood.
3. Stylish SMU grads stock new online shop with hard-to-find fashions. Lauren Heffern and Naina Hotchkiss struck up a friendship while attending SMU because they both loved clothes. They felt destined to go into business together, which they finally did recently, in the form of new online shop 1975.
4. New food truck park aims to serve Richardson ’hood from funky site. The food truck trend is moving into the suburbs, and Richardson is the latest city to sign on. A concept called the Richardson Food Truck Park just received approval from the city’s planning commission, with a targeted soft opening in late June.
5. Where to shop in Dallas right now: 10 must-hit stores for April. It’s time to put away the coats for good and think about a fresh spring wardrobe. Your home also deserves some new pieces for the season, so we’ve put together a list of where to shop in April.