Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Twenty-two maps that show how Americans speak English totally differently from each other. Before you laid eyes on these marvelous maps, you probably thought "y'all" and "you guys" were the only differences between New York and Texas English. Au contraire.
2. NBC news anchor Brian Williams raps Snoop Dogg's "Ain't Nothin' But a G thing." So technically he's just reading the news, but Jimmy Fallon's genius video editing makes for a very believable rap song.
3. Proof that Tim Duncan is actually the most entertaining man in the NBA. Mr. Fundamental isn't known for being a wild man, but his quirky sense of humor and mad skills are more than meets the eye.
4. Norman the dog is awesome at riding a scooter. Six seconds of pure brilliance.
5. Seventeen Skymall products you can buy after you stop laughing. The ubiquitous in-flight magazine is full of never-before-seen treasures, including a hiccup stick, a wine glass holder that doubles as a necklace, and an alien butler.