Editor's note: Another week has come and gone, and there's a lot we all probably missed. But we're looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. The most expensive homes for sale in Dallas right now. With the news that attorney Lisa Blue Baron's palatial Preston Hollow estate has hit the market, real estate contributor Candy Evans was inspired to find the most expensive houses currently for sale in Dallas. Here is what she uncovered.
2. The top 10 contenders for worst restaurant name in Dallas-Fort Worth. It's not enough anymore to have good food; you need a name with a hook. And just as with people names, there are trends in restaurant names — and horrible mistakes.
3. Ivy Tavern opens in true Dallas fashion with rockin' patio party. Owners Lisa and Tom Georgalis lured VIP guests to Ivy Tavern with the promise of drinks, bites and lots of live music. The goal: introduce these scenesters to Lemmon Avenue's newest neighborhood hot spot.
4. Texas Gov. Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism during visit to California. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Perry said, "Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that." His comments outraged the LGBT community and Texans as a whole.
5. Drone pilot captures amazing — and likely illegal — aerial footage of Dallas. A drone pilot's joy ride around Dallas is attracting the attention of federal authorities. The drone, which eventually crashed atop AT&T Stadium, appears to violate airspace rules when it zooms through downtown Dallas and flies above approved altitudes.