Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Kim and Kanye name baby "North West" and Twitter explodes. The love child of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West took over Twitter on June 20, eclipsing game 7 of the NBA finals, civil unrest in Brazil, and the leak of more highly classified NSA documents. America. What a funny place.
2. A 3-year-old boy hears his Dad's voice for the first time and lights up. Grayson Clamp is a pretty cute kid. And his facial expression upon hearing his dad's voice for the first time is even cuter. Grayson, who was born completely deaf, recently underwent a successful auditory brain stem implant.
3. Deformed taxidermy art becomes Internet sensation in Russia. This unlikely trend traces its roots back to British pop star Adele, who was just trying to sell a stuffed fox on eBay. The sale of the "taxidermic predator" resulted in a slew fox photos and videos, including ones with Vladimir Lenin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. As an aside, it's nice to see The Wall Street Journal getting into the viral Internet reporting game.
4. How each of the United States was named. In the latest fascinating map from Slate, the origins of each of the 50 states is boiled down to one phrase. Some of our favorites include Maryland, or "Land of the Rebellious One," and New Mexico, or "New Navel of the Moon."
5. Photographic proof that John Mayer's song "Paper Dolls" is about Taylor Swift. Vanity Fair breaks down the breakup song lyric by lyric. The result is a serious case of wardrobe envy and a sense of relief that our exes aren't famous musicians.