Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. 5 telltale signs your Dallas home is the victim of a bad flipper. After two years of obsessively witnessing the havoc flippers wreak, certain trends emerge. Here are 5 telltale signs that the "completely updated" house just up for sale has been the victim of a bad flip.
2. Dallas' hottest pizzeria makes Food Network list of best in the U.S. Ranking pizza is one of the seminal foodie endeavors of our time, and Food Network bravely wades in by undertaking the herculean task of compiling the 52 Best Pizzas in America's Biggest Cities, spanning from Los Angeles to New York, from Portland, Oregon, to Miami, Florida.
3. Amazon Prime makes spirits brighter with free alcohol delivery in Dallas. Nothing takes the air out of a book club night or backyard barbecue faster than running out of booze. Luckily, Amazon wants to ensure Dallasites never have to endure this party foul ever again.
4. Charming Dallas-Fort Worth neighbor named second best city in Texas to retire. Locals living in the charming small town of Granbury may have picked the perfect long-term home: A new study ranks it the No. 2 best city to retire in Texas.
5. New all-ability playground coming to popular Dallas park. The City of Dallas will soon break ground on a new “all-ability” playground at Flag Pole Hill, one that will consist of all-inclusive elements that will allow independent play for children and adults of all abilities.