Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. President Obama's rendition of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" has gone viral. The song's original version has been called the hit of the summer, but the president's take just might make the tune even catchier. Yes, the video is dubbed, but it doesn't get much better than hearing POTUS throwin' down a rap.
2. Pouting baby perks up when she hears Katy Perry's "Dark Horse." Life can be rough, even for a toddler. Apparently the quickest fix these days is a Katy Perry jam.
3. Buzzfeed employee accidentally sends email to entire company about his lack of hot water. Naturally, Buzzfeed employees had a field day in response; Justin received encouraging gifs, tweets and videos. Somehow he was able to overcome the obstacle.
4. Lucky NYC subway riders witness an impromptu Broadway show. The chance of witnessing a subway takeover by The Lion King cast is indeed very slim. But a few fortunate riders got to witness — and sing along to — "The Circle of Life." The video has more than 2 million YouTube views and counting.
5. Sole survivor of deadly Texas shooting enjoys a magic moment with gifts from J.K. Rowling. The Harry Potter author earns extra points for brightening up the day of a Texas teen who really deserves extra-special treatment. Cassidy Stay reportedly received a letter from Dumbledore, an acceptance letter to Hogwarts and a wand.