Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Cute kitten edition of Fifty Shades of Grey trailer is felineomenal. Two furry little friends star in this adorable trailer remake, which trades out sex toys for yarn balls.
2. Celebrities address nation's binge-watching epidemic. Sites like Netflix and Hulu make binge watching ever-so-easy nowadays, so celebrities like Taylor Schilling from Orange is the New Black mockingly offer fans some tips for making their couch sessions even more enjoyable.
3. Men of Instagram show us their versions of #MakeupTransformations. Although women traditionally take the lead in the makeup department, several guys have started tutorials of their own — with a twist. If you follow along, you could end up looking like a celebrity.
4. Devastated 4-year-old learns what it means to delete a photo. When a little girl realizes she accidentally deleted a photo of her uncle, she is heartbroken. Hopefully after this plea, her uncle will send a new picture to undo this tragic mistake.
5. 2 Chainz song inspires baby's dance party. We already know that Katy Perry works wonders on crying babies, and now rapper 2 Chainz is joining the trend. After hearing the popular rap song "I'm Different," this toddler trades her tantrum for a dance party.