Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Father-daughter dance party to "Shake It Off" makes parenthood look awesome. There are plenty of unglamorous roles associated with procreating, but there are also awesome dance parties with props and costume changes.
2. Little girl disappointed that Obama is not Beyoncé. Clearly, kids are just not that into meeting President Barack Obama. When a sixth grader told POTUS she wished Beyoncé had come to her school instead of him, Obama quipped back, "Malia and Sasha would feel the same way."
3. Watch an adorable bear cub frolic on a golf course. This bear cub couldn't have been more entertained by the golf course trappings at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort in Canada, where apparently bears just chill on the green. A golfer captured an impromptu circus act complete with a flag and a disappearing ball trick.
4. Cast of Sesame Street reads tweets on Jimmy Fallon. Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster all make an appearance on a recent episode of The Tonight Show. The characters helped out with the popular hashtag segment by reading tweets about #WhenIWasAKid.
5. This woman used Photoshop to convince her family she went on a lavish six-week vacation. We have to hand it to Zilla van den Born, a 25-year-old artist/Photoshop wizard. She pulled off an elaborate prank on her friends and family and once again proved you can't trust a photo these days.