Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Favorite Dallas fried chicken restaurant finally opens second location. Frisco is getting some fried chicken, oh yeah, with the arrival of a Dallas institution: Park Cities staple Bubba's Cooks Country will open a location in Frisco at 4585 Preston Rd.
2. Mockingbird Station suffers big loss with closure of longtime Dallas restaurant. A staple restaurant at Mockingbird Station has folded up its tent: Cafe Express, which occupied the prime position at the corner of Mockingbird Lane and US-75 for nearly 20 years, has closed.
3. Most splendid Asian market center in Dallas-Fort Worth set to debut. Frisco will soon to be home to the most spectacular Asian market shopping center in all of Dallas-Fort Worth, with the debut of Frisco Ranch, a new complex at the northwest corner of Preston Road and Warren Parkway.
4. 12 Dallas billionaires make Forbes' list of America's richest for 2018. Many try, but no one, it seems, can topple Walmart heiress Alice Walton of Fort Worth from her perch as the wealthiest person in Texas. This year, 12 Dallas billionaires join her on the Forbes list of the 400 richest people in the country.
5. Tinder makes perfect match of Dallas bride and groom who love to have fun. It was a match made in Tinder heaven for Dallas' Abigail Adams and William Floyd. The couple married in February 2018 and celebrated with a party full of personal touches — including late-night Whataburger snacks.