Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Bad Lip Reading takes on Game of Thrones. The HBO series Game of Thrones takes itself pretty seriously, and that's precisely what makes "Medieval Land Fun-Time World" so amazing. The folks at Bad Lip Reading are at it again with a six-minute viral video that reimagines Winterfell and the rest of the seven kingdoms as a giant theme park.
2. Kate Middleton jumps, sets and spikes volleyball less than three months after giving birth to a prince. Kate Middleton shows off her post-pregnancy body in this photo session/volleyball clinic. Middleton not only looks amazing, but she's playing volleyball in cute wedge shoes. Turn down your game a bit, Duchess. You're making the rest of us look bad.
3. Photographer turns lens on men who catcall. Hannah Price is gaining lots of attention from strangers this week, and this time she doesn't mind. Price, a Yale photography student, recently published a series of photos taken in the moments after men approached her on the street in Philadelphia. "City of Brotherly Love" is an unusual portrait project, as viewers (and indeed the photographer) know nothing about the subject, save for his propensity to catcall women.
4. The Cups Song cover to end all covers. Ever since Pitch Perfect came out, people have tried (with varying degrees of success) to replicate the magic of the song "Cups" and its accompanying choreography. This time, Broadway tap dancers take a stab at it. As Mashable's Neha Prakash said, "Sorry, rest of the Internet, go home. These guys win."
5. High school student poses for selfie while pregnant teacher worries she is going into early labor. Kids today. They've never met a moment they didn't want to digitize and share with the world. Malik Whiter's wildly selfish tweet has been retweeted and favorited nearly 50,000 times since October 15. A trip to the hospital revealed the contractions were a false alarm. Don't worry, though. I'm sure Malik will keep us all updated.
Selfie with my teacher while she having contractions 😄 pic.twitter.com/EuOf7vTxlc— Malik . (@SpideyNikka) October 15, 2013