Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. How foodies were duped into thinking McDonald's was high-end food. Is there anything more delicious than pretentious people praising fatty fast food as "pure" and "fresh"? We submit to you that there is not.
2. If your mom and aunt were actually two young dudes at a space company, it'd be like this. A conversation between two middle-aged sisters turns hilarious when it is acted out by 30-year-old comedians. It's the latest installment in a YouTube series called The Kloons.
3. Queen of England sends her first ever tweet. Queen Elizabeth had a fun-filled trip at the science museum and couldn't resist tweeting about how cool it was. Monarchs, they're just like us!
4. Madeleine Albright just won Twitter. Speaking of world dignitaries dipping their toes into social media, Queen Elizabeth clearly has a lot to live up to after Madeleine Albright totally one-upped Conan O'Brien. Considering her track record with photobombing, we think her Royal Highness is up to the challenge.
5. Lovesick Chinese woman spends entire week in KFC. After being dumped by her boyfriend, 26-year-old Tan Shen said she had a hankering for comfort food. And that feeling didn't go away for quite some time.