Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Where to eat in Dallas right now: 10 hot new restaurants for November. This November edition of Where to Eat in Dallas was easy, a snap, a real breeze. That's because this month's theme was new hot restaurants, and as often happens in the fall, there are a ton that have opened. There are loads to choose from, with something for vegans, bread fans, biscuit buffs, Mex-heads, and pizza fanatics. Here's where to eat in November.
2. These Dallas restaurants are serving up Thanksgiving 2017 dinner. ard to believe it's already November, but you know what that means. Holidays. Eating. Thanksgiving. Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, pecan pie. Turkey — or tofurky, take your pick. Here's where to get Thanksgiving dinner in Dallas for 2017.
3. New coffee shop in East Dallas imports a taste of the Down Under. A new independent coffee spot with an international air is coming to Dallas, thanks to two brothers from Down Under. Called LDU Coffee, it's located on the ground floor of a new residential building at the corner of Fitzhugh and Bennett and will open in late 2017.
4. 6 chic Dallasites among Southern Living's 50 Most Stylish Southerners. It's a surprise to exactly no one that Dallas is home to some pretty stylish folks. On November 2, Southern Living confirmed it one more time in its annual lineup of the 50 most stylish Southerners — and six Dallasites made the cut.
5. Historic Highland Park estate hits the market for first time in over a century. The opportunity to live on almost two acres in the heart of Highland Park seldom comes along because people tend to hang onto these large estates. Once in a great while, a large family property hits the market, and some lucky buyer hits the jackpot.