Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Sexy Uptown Dallas bar opens quietly with cool tricks. A new lounge in Uptown Dallas has popped the cork, having celebrated its soft opening on November 6. Called Citizen, it brings something this block of Fairmount Street does not have: bottle service and cava.
2. Where to eat in Dallas right now: 10 hot restaurant picks from top local foodies. For our November chapter of Where to Eat, we're taking our cues from Dallas' top foodies. We've consulted some of the city's most frequent diners, the ones who make a point to stay on top of what's new, by getting out and trying the new restaurants while they're still sizzling hot. We bow to their prowess and will put these restaurants on our must-visit list.
3. Iconic Dallas restaurant ditches Knox Street for prime Park Cities strip. After 26 years in its current spot, a miracle by any restaurant standard, Adelmo's Ristorante will leave its quaint perch off Knox Street and relocate to Inwood Village, where it will take over the space vacated by the recently departed Bijoux.
4. Jordan Spieth unloads awesome Uptown Dallas bachelor pad for $1.2 million. You may recall that golf phenom Jordan Spieth put his Uptown townhome on the market this past spring when he moved into a less bachelor-like home in Bluffview. Perhaps that celebrity tie helped seal the deal finally, because the place has sold.
5. Latin restaurant confidently steps into troubled space on Greenville Avenue. Greenville Avenue is getting a new Latin restaurant, in a location that has seen tenants come and go. Called La Bodegas, it will take over the space vacated in June by Bohemian Cafe.