Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Real Housewives? 7 awesome women we'd love to see represent Dallas on TV. It's official: The Real Housewives franchise is coming to Dallas. While we wait for the official word (we have our suspicions) on whose exploits we'll be following, we put together a list of badass women we'd be excited to see represent Dallas on the small screen.
2. Gino’s East pizzeria declares opening date for deep dishing Dallas. In hot deep-dish pizza news, the Dallas location of Gino's East, at 10310 Lombardy Ln., opened November 19. This is the second Dallas-Fort Worth location for the Chicago-style chain; the first opened in Arlington in April 2015.
3. Dallas is first in country to get Dunkin’ Donuts delivery. Dunkin' Donuts has a new doughnut-delivery program, and it's launching for the first time in Dallas. That's us! The Massachusetts doughnut chain has partnered with on-demand delivery service DoorDash to test "Dunkin' Delivery" service here.
4. Best neighborhood eats: 10 hot new restaurants in Oak Cliff. Oak Cliff has become one of Dallas' top entertainment destinations, with restaurants galore. These are the places that have opened in the last year, give or take a month or two. This list answers the popular question: What's new in Oak Cliff?
5. You’d spend $2.1 million for this Dallas house if only for the closet. This midcentury modern beauty at 626 Rainbow Dr. comes on 2.1 acres in East Kessler, nestled next to a stunning stone bluff that says, “Dorothy, we’re not in Dallas anymore.” But just wait until you see the master closet — which they sure did not have in 1958, when the house was built.