Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. New market-restaurant brings hope and healthy eats to South Dallas. An exciting new venture has opened to fill a need for fresh food in South Dallas. Called The Market at Bonton Farms, it's a market-restaurant combination that sells fresh produce, meat, and other essentials for home cooking.
2. Chef opens restaurant in one of downtown Frisco's coolest buildings. While food is important, location also matters, and Didi's Downtown aims to have both. This new restaurant is opening in mid-December in the heart of historic downtown Frisco at 7210 W. Main St., in one of the oldest homes in the city.
3. Chic, sleek Lark on the Park restaurant in downtown Dallas to close. Lark on the Park, a Dallas restaurant that was an early adopter to the Klyde Warren Park scene, is closing its doors, but with plans for a new concept to replace it in spring 2019.
4. One Dallas eatery earns slot on Esquire 2018 best restaurant list. One Dallas restaurant has made a prominent national list of best restaurants: Esquire magazine issued its 2018 best new restaurants in America, and Dallas' own Petra and the Beast made the cut.
5. Hollywood showman Hugh Jackman leaps into Dallas with new live show. Movie star Hugh Jackman may have sheathed his superhero claws for the last time as Wolverine. But now, the Academy Award-nominated, Golden Globe-and-Tony Award-winning, singing and dancing sensation is just getting started as he hits the road toward Dallas for his new live show Hugh Jackman The Man. The Music. The Show.