Editor's note: Another week has come and gone, and there's a lot we all probably missed. But we're looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. New window display controversy shows Lululemon hasn't learned from Dallas mistakes. Lululemon has done it again. Apparently none the wiser after its Dallas controversy, the high-priced yoga clothing company is offending a whole new city with cheeky window display messages.
2. Where to eat in Dallas right now: 10 restaurants to entertain holiday visitors. We're already thinking about the holidays — that wonderful, wonderful time of year when the house overflows with relatives, ready to be entertained. Here are our suggestions for the best restaurants of the month to take the fam.
3. New Dallas holiday tradition blankets Arts District with lights and snow. The first-ever Reliant Lights Your Holidays was all set to turn the Arts District into a winter wonderland, but Cleon beat it to the punch. Due to the severe weather, the event has been rescheduled for Friday, December 13.
4. TCU's Gary Patterson rips into Art Briles for aggressive Baylor play. After a thrilling 41-38 win for Baylor over TCU, Horned Frogs coach Gary Patterson had strong words for Bears coach Art Briles. Dixon's targeting penalty will keep him on the sidelines for the first half of the Baylor-Texas game on Saturday, December 7.
5. Austin's Houndstooth Coffee snags Pearl Cup spot on Henderson Avenue. After an initial consideration of Greenville Avenue, Austin's Houndstooth Coffee has settled on a surprising, exciting location for its first branch in Dallas: Henderson Avenue. Specifically, Houndstooth will go into the space currently occupied by Pearl Cup Coffee, whose lease is up at the end of December.