There’s only one more weekend left for you to shop Unbranded, an innovative downtown Dallas pop-up shop that opened December 1 at 1517 Main St. There’s a rotating assortment (it changes weekly) of local brands offering everything from clothing and accessories to home decor.
Starting December 15, the lineup looks like this:
- Rye 51: menswear.
- Long Lost Ceramics: handmade ceramics.
- Patti Haskins: critter-shaped pillows.
- Lounge County: men’s lounge pants.
- Viv Jordan: hand-lettered prints and cards.
- Mad Macs: yummy macarons.
- Krista Miller Art: acrylic paintings.
- Nikki Smith: handmade jewelry.
- Noshii: cool wood embroidery.
Dallas entrepreneurs Matt Alexander (now of Rye 51 parent Q Fifty One Digital) and Bryan DeLuca (Foot Cardigan) founded Unbranded in 2014 as a way to support shopping local. To be considered, brands apply for a booth, and if accepted they then set up shop and sell their stuff during the holidays.
Hours are Thursday, 5-8 pm; Friday, noon-7 pm; and Saturday, 2-7 pm. There’s also a happy hour on December 15, which you can RSVP for here. After all, no one wants to run out of booze. The shop closes at the end of the day on December 17, so hurry! Hurry!