Perhaps you've seen Teresa Gubbins' list of the best new additions to the Dallas-Fort Worth dining scene. As with all lists, we are quite certain that you, dear readers, are full of opinions. Well, now's your chance to make those opinions count.
In her end-of-year roundup, Teresa highlights a range of restaurants, from tiny spots that serve authentic street food to sparkling new dining rooms that are bound to impress out-of-towners. You can vote for your favorite daily until Sunday, January 5, at 11:59 pm, for any of these 12 new restaurants:
- Belly & Trumpet, the upscale McKinney Avenue restaurant from Tiffanee and Richard Ellman, who also own Oak and Pakpao
- CBD Provisions, the splashy new downtown restaurant at The Joule hotel from partners Tristan Simon and Tim Headington
- Lark on the Park, where you get ringside seats to Klyde Warren Park — and beer
- Little Red Wasp, the baby sibling of Grace that is not so "serious foodie"
- Mot Hai Ba, where chefs Colleen O'Hare and Jeana Johnson execute authentic Hanoi-style food you won't find anywhere else
- Pacific Table, a sophisticated yet casual seafood spot from Fort Worth chef Felipe Armenta
- Pakpao, the Thai spot in the Dallas Design District from the busy-busy Ellmans (see Belly & Trumpet)
- Peak & Elm, from father-and-son Jesse Moreno Sr. and Jesse Moreno Jr., who branched out from their La Popular Tamale niche
- Pepe's Ranch, a breakfast-and-lunch spinoff of award-winning Tex-Mex restaurant Pepe's & Mito's
- Savor, a shiny, sparkling box in Klyde Warren Park, which scores major points for atmosphere alone
- Slow Bone, the BBQ joint from Maple & Motor's Jack Perkins
- Zoli's NY Pizza Tavern, where pizza pundit Jay Jerrier expands his repertoire from Italy to New York
What are you waiting for? Let's do this.