Arts District Market
On the morning of September 6, One Arts Plaza is launching a luxury experience market featuring carefully selected products from local food and gift vendors. In other words, there's a fancy farmers market coming to the Dallas Arts District.
At One Community Table, visitors can find fresh ingredients to prepare gourmet meals, decadent baked goods, beautiful floral arrangements and even grain-free pet food. One Arts spokesman Hamilton Sneed says Saturday's market is only the beginning.
"We spent the summer researching and working with some of the best purveyors in the city, and many more will be added as the experience grows in the coming months," he says.
First up to the table are the following local vendors:
- Dirt Flowers: succulents, plants and other floral elements
- Full City Rooster Coffee Roasting Studio: distinctive coffee products and services
- Jack & Jill Pet Market: grain-free dog and cat food, supplements, cleaning products, and toys
- Just Good: sustainable gifts and conscious products such as headphones, cards, yoga clothing and bags
- The Hospitality Sweet: breakfast pastries, cookies, macarons, cupcakes and cake pops
- Rare Edibles:: gourmet cheese, artisan meats and mushrooms
- Roots Juices: fresh pressed juices
- TJ’s Seafood: fresh fish, seafood and prepared meals
- WE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College: fresh produce and herbs
One Community Table is slated to take place on the first Saturday of each month from 8 am-noon.