Hillside Village presents JAM to Give
Hillside Village will kick off its 11th-annual JAM to Give summer concert with a concert by Fingerprints Band, benefitting Hope Mansion. During each concert, Hillside Village will recognize a different local nonprofit organization with a monetary donation and an in-kind donation drive.
Concert attendees are encouraged to bring an item requested by the featured nonprofit, which are listed below and on Hillside Village’s website. Organizations benefiting from this year’s JAM to Give series include: Cedar Hill Food Pantry, CHISD Education Foundation, Gabby’s Sanctuary, Hope Mansion, Mission Cedar Hill and Two-Wins Foundation.
Hillside Village’s 2018 JAM to Give concert series will feature the following bands and nonprofit partners:
- July 6: Fingerprints Band (Classic Motown/Smooth Jazz), Benefiting Hope Mansion, Suggested donation items: baby necessities, diapers sizes N-3T, bottles and onesies
- July 13: Moving Colors (Today’s Hits) Benefiting Mission Cedar Hill. Suggested donation items: paint rollers, frames, pans, buckets, brushes and rags
- July 20: Nubia feat. The Forte Band (Rhythm & Blues), Benefiting Cedar Hill Food Pantry.mSuggested donation items: cereal, tomato products, soups and canned fruits
- July 27: Rob Holbert Band (High-energy jazz & more), Benefiting CHISD Education Foundation. Suggested donation items: School supplies
- August 3: Diva G & High Maintenance (Dance/Jazz), Benefiting Two-Wins Foundation. Suggested donation items: school supplies and backpacks
- August 10: All Funk Radio Show (Motown/R&B), Benefiting Gabby’s Sanctuary. Suggested donation items: Horse feed, horse fly spray, horse tack and supplies