Nasher Sculpture Center 360 Speaker Series: "The Nature of Arp" Symposium
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
On opening weekend of "The Nature of Arp," this symposium offers an in-depth discussion about the work of one of the most important and multifaceted artists of the modern era with experts from around the world.
- Catherine Craft, Curator, Nasher Sculpture Center, Moderator
- Emily Hamilton, Associate Conservator, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Lewis Kachur, Professor of Art History, Kean University
- Walburga Krupp, Research Associate at Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
- Tessa Paneth-Pollak, Assistant professor of Art History, Department of Art, Art History, & Design, Michigan State University
- Eric Robertson, Professor of Modern French Literary and Visual Culture at Royal Holloway, University of London