Rover Dramawerks presents 10-Minute Play Festival 2019
For the fifth consecutive year, Rover Dramawerks will present a festival of 10-minute comedies. Selected from over 300 plays submitted blind from playwrights all over the world, nine short plays will be presented.
The performance lineup includes:
- Date With Death by Steven Hayet
- Balls Alive! by Brian Wallace
- Twas the Day After Christmas by Steven Korbar
- Slow Burn by Brian Cox
- Really True Romance by Dave Carley
- Sandbox by Scott Mullen
- To Death Do Us Part: A Serial Killer's Marital Quandary by Michael Johnson
- Singles Night the Safe Way by J. Thalia Cunningham
- Torrid Taxes by Laurie Spector
All nine plays are considered the winners of Rover’s play contest and, in addition to their plays receiving a full production in the festival, playwrights receive $50 prize money. One play will also be voted “Best of the Fest” during the run by the audience, and the playwright will receive an additional $100 prize.